The SilverShield HR & Safety Resource Center
HR & Safety Resource Center
Complete Your Security Assessment and Plan With A Professional
More and more organizations are recognizing the need to make their facilities and campuses more secure against threats and risk. For many, it can be challenging to know where to begin.
Working with a security consultant is the best choice when you want to improve security but need guidance in determining the best solution for your organization. Your consultant will begin by conducting a security assessment on your facility in order to identify and minimize security vulnerabilities. That information will enable them to develop an individualized security plan to keep your personnel, property and assets safe and secure.
If you have not yet found a security consultant to work with, the SilverShield HR and Safety Resource Center can align you with a highly-trained, experienced professional who will help you to complete your security assessment and plan.
If you have already completed a security assessment and have a security plan in place, it is vital to ensure that your staff is properly trained in executing that plan. Without this training, they will not be prepared to instantly assume their roles during the first critical moments of an unfolding incident. SilverShield makes it possible for you to post your plan and assign it to your staff as a training exercise. Additionally, SilverShield will work with you to prepare comprehensive lessons and quizzes to ensure that your staff has full mastery of the plan and their responsibilities.
Whether your organization has worked with or is currently working with a security consultant, or you are now in need of one, the SilverShield HR and Safety Resource Center can deliver what you need to develop and document your security assessments and plans.
The Most Advanced Cross-Platform Visitor Management System Available
The SilverShield Dashboard is an easy to use, functional approach to security. Intuitive buttons make the system navigable straight out of the box, while the robust back end programming ensures that visitors, staff, students, and special guests are reliably tracked at your site. Touch screen capabilities for mobile devices means that your security team can be wherever they need to be at your site, while still using the power of SilverShield to improve safety. Security teams and designated personnel can quickly put a campus on lock-down, generate campus watch-lists, and initiate background checks on visitors with the click of a button.
The SilverShield dashboard can also be accessed via the web, which means that stationary security houses can be hard wired for even faster speeds. SilverShield allows you decide who has access to which features by ‘User Type.’ Staff lists can be entered or imported into SilverShield by ‘Department’ or staff can even be invited to self-register. The look of the dashboard changes by User Type and permissions, so for example, any staff that you give permission to view the Virtual Academy will have the Virtual Academy icon on their dashboard and have access to the wealth of safety, educational, and professional development videos and assessments within the Virtual Academy module. SilverShield puts you in control of managing the safety and security at your site.
Visitor Data ManagementSTANDARD FEATURE
• Customized Watch List pre-populated with most wanted list
• Customized Quick Badge List for frequent visitors
• Customized VIP List can include instructions and who within your organization should be contacted
• Wireless Badge Printing Capability
• Notification of Visitor to Individual or Department by email and/or text
• Intuitive Dashboards Customized by User Type
• User Data Import by CSV File
• Customized User Self Sign-Up Feature
• Individual Level User Privileges
• Visitor Reports and Dashboard
Silent AlarmsSTANDARD FEATURE
• Internal Silent Alarms – Automated / Manual Alerts sent by Text, Email and Push Notifications
• External Silent Alarms – Automated/Manual Alerts sent by Text, Email and Push Notifications (911 capability as allowed by local law enforcement)
Visitor ScreeningSTANDARD FEATURE
• Sex Offender Screening
• Watch List Screening
• VIP List Screening
• Optional Criminal Background Screening
Event ManagementOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Customized Event Invitation Sent by Email
• Automated RSVP Record Keeping
• Guest List Cross Referenced With
• Sex Offender Screening
• Watch List
• VIP List<
• Optional Criminal Background Screening<
• Event Parking Passes (Auto Generation and Distribution)
• Event Guest Badges (Auto Generation and Distribution)
• Guest Attendance Reporting Via Guest Badge Scan Upon Arrival
Virtual AcademyOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Learning Management System (LMS)
• Shareable Open Library
• Ability to Post and Assign Stock Videos and Assessments
• Ability to Post and Assign Custom Videos and Assessments
• Individual Progress Recordkeeping
ID BadgesOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Integration With All User Types
• Ability to Design and Print Permanent Badges
• Ability to Design and Print Temporary Badges