The SILVERSHIELD™ Kiosk System
Self-Service Visitor Management Kiosk
Visitors Register Themselves
It isn’t always possible to maintain a presence of security personnel at your visitor kiosks. To ensure that all visitors are properly checked-in, screened and badged, The SILVERSHIELD™ Kiosk System offers organizations a self-service visitor management system. The system makes it easy for parents, contractors and other visitors to your facility to register themselves at an interactive kiosk using our advanced Visitor Management software.
Individuals have a choice of methods to self-register at unmanned entry points. A Driver’s License can be scanned at the visitor kiosk, or information can be entered manually into the system. If the visitor has a Quick Badge as part of the SILVERSHIELD™ Visitor Management System software for smart phones, they can quickly scan it to be entered on the visitor log.
Once your visitor has entered their information into the self-service kiosk, SILVERSHIELD™ Kiosk System notifies a Kiosk Monitor that a visitor has completed checked in. The Kiosk Monitor may be a system administrator, a security guard or other personnel. Once they have been notified, the Monitor can authorize access, or deny it if the visitor’s details match any watchlist or sex offender entries.
If a visitor’s details do match any watchlist or sex offender entry, the Kiosk Monitor can use the Visitor Management system to initiate silent alert notifications to any stakeholders the organization chooses. If a visitor who is denied access becomes a further threat, the Kiosk Monitor can initiate any additional internal or external alarms they determine are needed. These may include alerting security personnel, initiating a hard lockdown etc.
Whether your entry points are manned or unmanned, you can count on SilverShield’s self-service Visitor Management Kiosk to help you fill all your security needs.
The Most Advanced Cross-Platform
Visitor Management System Available
The SILVERSHIELD™ Dashboard is an easy to use, functional approach to security. Intuitive buttons make the system navigable straight out of the box, while the robust back end programming ensures that visitors, staff, students, and special guests are reliably tracked at your site. Touch screen capabilities for mobile devices means that your security team can be wherever they need to be at your site, while still using the power of SILVERSHIELD™ Software to improve safety. Security teams and designated personnel can quickly put a campus on lock-down, generate campus watch-lists, and initiate background checks on visitors with the click of a button.
The SILVERSHIELD™ Dashboard can also be accessed via the web, which means that stationary security houses can be hard wired for even faster speeds. You decide who has access to which features by ‘User Type.’ Staff lists can be entered or imported by ‘Department’ or staff can even be invited to self-register. The look of the dashboard changes by User Type and permissions, so for example, any staff that you give permission to view the Virtual Academy will have the Virtual Academy icon on their dashboard and have access to the wealth of safety, educational, and professional development videos and assessments within the Virtual Academy module. You are in control of managing the safety and security at your site.
Visitor Data ManagementSTANDARD FEATURE
• Customized Watch List pre-populated with most wanted list
• Customized Quick Badge List for frequent visitors
• Customized VIP List can include instructions and who within your organization should be contacted
• Wireless Badge Printing Capability
• Notification of Visitor to Individual or Department by email and/or text
• Intuitive Dashboards Customized by User Type
• User Data Import by CSV File
• Customized User Self Sign-Up Feature
• Individual Level User Privileges
• Visitor Reports and Dashboard
Silent AlarmsSTANDARD FEATURE
• Internal Silent Alarms – Automated / Manual Alerts sent by Text, Email and Push Notifications
• External Silent Alarms – Automated/Manual Alerts sent by Text, Email and Push Notifications (911 capability as allowed by local law enforcement)
Visitor ScreeningSTANDARD FEATURE
• Sex Offender Screening
• Watch List Screening
• VIP List Screening
• Optional Criminal Background Screening
Event ManagementOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Customized Event Invitation Sent by Email
• Automated RSVP Record Keeping
• Guest List Cross Referenced With
• Sex Offender Screening
• Watch List
• VIP List<
• Optional Criminal Background Screening<
• Event Parking Passes (Auto Generation and Distribution)
• Event Guest Badges (Auto Generation and Distribution)
• Guest Attendance Reporting Via Guest Badge Scan Upon Arrival
Virtual AcademyOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Learning Management System (LMS)
• Shareable Open Library
• Ability to Post and Assign Stock Videos and Assessments
• Ability to Post and Assign Custom Videos and Assessments
• Individual Progress Recordkeeping
ID BadgesOPTIONAL FEATURE
• Integration With All User Types
• Ability to Design and Print Permanent Badges
• Ability to Design and Print Temporary Badges